Founded in November 2005 by Kevin Kozo. Turnberry Construction Group has been standing true to the vision, values and mission. We welcome you to explore our website and learn more about our building philosophy.
- To create a company that builds custom homes with strong architectural awareness and outstanding service.
- To attract and retain only the best craftsmen in each trade that fit the Turnberry system.
- To strive for continuous improvement while embracing new products and technologies that will offer our clients the value and innovation their lifestyles demand.
- To respond to clients with positive answers in a timely manner no matter the complexity or challenges that lie ahead.
- To develop a trust with clients and craftsmen that will lead to everlasting customer satisfaction and endless referrals.
Teamwork, Quality, Trust, Challenges, Responsiveness, Family
To deliver exceptional homes and superior customer service by creating a strong bond between the client and our build team while creating long-term financial strength through intelligent business decisions and fair returns on the homes we build.
It is our mission to attract only the brightest and most highly skilled craftsmen to fit within the Turnberry team. By treating our tradesmen with respect, and creating an environment of open communication, we are able to foster new ideas throughout the project and the company. Our tradesmen have been working together for over ten years, and have procedures set in place to accomplish our end goal of creating unsurpassed quality and workmanship.
We pride ourselves on availability to our clients and encourage you to phone us at 610.775.7575
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
what sets us apart
Providing outstanding customer service does not stop at the settlement table with Turnberry Construction Group. We provide our clients with a comprehensive orientation prior to moving in, and a follow up visit between ten and twelve months later. Our sincere, proactive and honest approach to our business of building quality homes is only part of our overall focus. We understand that by achieving pure customer satisfaction after the sale, we are able to retain happy homeowners while creating our best form of advertising. That's what sets us apart!
Attention to detail is key in the Turnberry vision to create homes with strong architectural awareness. The casing shown here is offered to all Turnberry clients as a standard in our construction.
PROJECT NAME: All projects
CUSTOM HOME LOCATION: Southeast Pennsylvania
PROJECT GOALS: New custom homes, home renovations, and home additions.